Forget about your network and focus on your business!
IT Support and IT Management from Professional Telecommunications Services, Incorporated is the solution you've been looking for, with flat-rate services that mean predictable budgeting for your business in the Tri-State. Economical computer network maintenance and managed services for businesses in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Ohio; Northern Kentucky, Lexington, Louisville, Kentucky; Southeastern Indiana we can help establish goals that focus on how improved IT services delivery can result in better business value.
- Accessible & Responsive Support for your employees enhances productivity
- Stand behind the technology services our consultants recommend – by guaranteeing them our 100%
- Reduce costs through a proactive support model
- Stabilize and secure your environment
- Guaranteed Service Levels ensure you have support when you need it
- Ongoing business reviews ensure we are providing the support you need
- US-Based Help Desk & Network Operations Center
- 365, 24x7 monitoring and support
- Patch assessment, vulnerability scanning, and security reporting
- Proactive management to handle day-to-day maintenance tasks
Our Comprehensive Support Services Include
- Best Practice Assessment
- Comprehensive Support
- Remote Management
- Help Desk Services
- Nationwide Onsite Support
PTS Managed Services Include
- 24/7 Network Security Monitoring and reporting.
- Microsoft Office 365 administration and management.
- Anti-Virus Software licensing and Management.
- Hardware upkeep and inventory management.
- Onsite desktop and network support.
- Remote Desktop support and licensing.
- Active Directory Management and maintenance.
- Policy reviews and support.
- Onboarding and offboarding of staff members.
- Vendor management for telco and internet needs.
- Account Manager dedicated to your needs.
- Cloud Backup 1TB
- **4 Hour Service Level Agreement**
No Hassles. No Surprises.
We GUARANTEE to support you fast and right the first time, that you will be completely satisfied with our level of service, responsiveness and pro-active measures. We will provide you with support plan options for a period of no less than 5 years from the date of delivery for new equipment and service implementations never leaving you out in the cold.