"Success with SIP" by Gary Audin at Delphi, Inc.
In this white paper, Gary will take you through what you need to know about SIP before you invest in SIP-supported products and services. You'll learn the various functions of SIP – from device type and location to managing communications.
Gary walks you through SIP trunking, a recurring theme in IT today. He will provide you with the economics of SIP trunking, as well as the pros and cons so you can best determine which options give you the greatest business value.
This white paper also provides greater insight into aspects of a SIP implementation decision including:
- SIP and related protocols
- Session Border Controllers
- SIP trunk values, benefits, and economics
- SIP phones
- Interoperability with SIP Trunks
- SIP trunk problems (IP PBX, SBC, trunk provider) and their resolution
- Bandwidth calculations for VoIP and SIP trunks
- Delivering a successful SIP implementation project
Download the white paper to get more of Gary's insights and best practices for SIP applications.